Search Term
this horses name is archy and he lives in blossom valley at the rocking horse ranch. .rockinghorseranch.org we rescued this good boy after he ... passing gas. written by maureen bordelon. having owned many horses during my lifetime, there is but one that i still think of frequently, but not necessarily fondly. natural help for horse gas gas in horses what is horse gas although most animals pass gas, careful attention needs to be paid to horses that pass gas frequently. best answer although most animals pass gas, careful attention needs to be paid to horses that pass gas frequently. if your horse is passing excessive gas ... q my horse has had several recent episodes of gas colic. i know horses arent supposed to burp, but when he colics, it sounds and looks like the gas is coming back ... wow sounds like my moms horse. she is a 8yo tb broodmare and is in perfect health. she passes more gas in a day then my other 2 horses in a week wow sounds like my moms horse. she is a 8yo tb broodmare and is in perfect health. she passes more gas in a day then my other 2 horses in a week

Horse Passing Gas

0 comments Blogger 0 Facebook

 
edricmorales © 2013. All Rights Reserved.
Top